Thursday 27 January 2011

Recycle? New Cycle? Outfit 2 -Thursday

Well here is workwear outfit number two. Very plain, but classic I'd say. This one is more new cycle than recycle. The top  I bought from Primark over the Christmas period. I love this top because its smart without being stuffy, I like the fact its chiffon and so its lightweight and ideal for office workers. I'm not sure whether you can tell from the pictures but its also double hemmed and so its quite floaty, the beaded cuffs are lush too. The trousers were from Evans are are the usual plainish black work trouser. Although I do love the fact that they have a slight bit of elasticated sides, so there is no discomfort from sitting at a desk all day. My shoes were also from the New Year sales, from Dorothy Perkins. Last but not least my fabulous headband is also from Primark. I adore the combination of pearl with feathers (I have a bit of a thing for headbands at the moment). Have a look at see what you think?







Like I said on my previous post I'm going to attempt a post a day (only for a week), showing a different outfit each day.   I'll even do one for Saturday and Sunday, so I show a couple of 'non' workwear items. Let me know what you think of the outfits :-)




Lots of Love






















Donna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment