Friday 2 September 2011

Time....

Hi there my lovelies


I don't know how many of you have noticed (if any) that I have not blogged for a while. I'm so so sorry. Not only have things been a little busy to say the least, when I do finally catch five minutes I seem to get writers block. Its like there is nothing even remotely interesting going on in my tiny little mind.


It doesn't help that as I'm working for what seems like a million hours a week, I don't seem to be able to keep as up to date as I'd like with the goings on in the fashion world. Note to self: make more of an effort!!


On the plus side I had a fabulous V Festival!! I took sooo many outfits as I had the luxury of poshing it up in my friends campervan. Although due to the copious amounts of vodka and sambucca I didn't really get a chance to do the full fashion parade thing lol.


So for now I will leave you with a few festival pics and I promise to make more of an effort to post more often.









Hope you like
Lots of love
























Donna
xxx

3 comments:

  1. hey Donna, I missed your posts... would love some outfit posts from you definately and I have also something to get rid of your 'block': here is a tag for you!! http://divadellecurve.blogspot.com/2011/08/propongo-un-tag-moda-e-stile-taglie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cheers chick. I've missed doing my outfit posts... to be honest I've not really bought any new outfits for a while... time for some new ones I think ;) lol x

    ReplyDelete